14. Pedals: Crankbrothers Mallet E.
“This is my first year on these pedals, and I am loving the feel and float of
15. Chain: Shimano 10-speed.
Joey changes it “every three months.”
16. Rear derailleur: Shimano Zee.
1. Frame: GT Distortion, aluminum, with 110mm of travel. This is a
special frame that GT developed for
its racers. It’s not being sold to the
public at this time.
“By far the best short-travel dual-slalom bike I have ever ridden.”
2. Fork: DVO Diamond, 120mm
“The guys at DVO did an awesome job
in customizing the fork for me and the
bike. It’s set up with 120 millimeters of
3. Tires: Schwalbe, Hans Dampf
(front), Rock Razor (rear), 26 x 2. 35
Pressure: “Approximately 32 psi in front
and 35 psi in the rear, depending on the
4. Tubeless sealant: Stan's
5. Rims: Enve M60, carbon.
“This wheelset is absolutely awesome—very light, stiff and shoots you out
of the corners!”
“I don’t have info on the spokes other
than they are bladed.”
7. Front and rear hubs: Chris King,
8. Brakes: Shimano Zee with
180mm front rotor and 160mm rear
9. Handlebar: Enve RSR cut to
Joey Foresta’s GT
10. Bottom bracket: Shimano
“It comes stock with the Zee cranks.”
11. Grips: ODI Elite Pro.
12. Cranks: Shimano Zee 170.
13. Chainring(s): Shimano Zee