12. Cranks: Shimano XTR,
13. Pedals: Shimano XTR.
14. Chainrings: Shimano XTR, 36/26.
15. Front derailleur: Shimano
16. Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR
Di2, Shadow Plus.
17. Seatpost: BMC carbon.
18. Brake rotors: Shimano XTR,
160mm, front and rear.
19. Tubeless tire sealant:
20. Chain: Shimano XTR.
21. Bottle cage: Elite Cannibal
22. Cassette: Shimano XTR,
23. Chainguide: Custom-designed
by BMC and produced in the Impec
Lab in Grenchen.
24. Upper link: Custom-made
carbon prototype designed by BMC
and produced in the Impec Lab in
21. 4 pounds
( 9. 7 kilograms)
Estimated value of Julien's bike:
“Priceless,” according to BMC, citing the cost
of designing and making the custom carbon
parts on the bike. A commercial version of
the bike is available in the U.S. that sells for
$10,599. That bike is set up to be almost
identical to the one that Julien races.